- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- Polar Bears can smell a human being from 20 miles
- Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
- Starfish haven't got brains.
- It's possible to lead a cow upstairs, but not
- Tigers have striped skin as well as striped fur.
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
- A blue whale's tongue weighs more than an elephant.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- A cockroach will live nine days without its head,
before it dies of starvation.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Tarantulas can go for up to two years without
- Anteaters can stick their tongue out up to 160 times
- Mother tarantulas kill 99 per cent of the babies
- Bats always turn left when leaving a cave.
- The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.
- Flamingoes can eat only with their heads upside
- Owls are the only birds that can see the color
- Pigeons are the only birds that can drink water
without having to raise
their heads to swallow.
- A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
- The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13
- Ants can survive for two weeks underwater and they
always fall onto their
right side when intoxicated.